Friday, August 26, 2011

1stimeblgger

Well... I finally have a blog and yeah. basically that's all. Joking- School starts on Wedsday-boohoo right? but... I get to see everyone again :) so that's good. For those who havent gotten their school stuff yet because they don't know what to get, it's the same as last year; binder, notebook, dividers, calculator and protractor for math. Oh and there is this new movie called abduction and it stars Taylor Lautner (big fan), and guess what... It's filmed in Pittsburgh!!! There is also a scene in PNC park. Okay....Basically that's all, and this time I'm not joking-bye :)

3 comments:

  1. cool blog, I like the wood template, was it already made on blogger or did you find this image yourself, if you need any help with the template, settings, etc, you can always ask me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love the wood. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank guys- and the wood template was already tere

    ReplyDelete