Wednesday, October 5, 2011

the name does not matter anymore because when you read the post you wont even care.
















New poll!



Today I won a soccer game. I only had math homework. I think I am going to make muffins. Nevermind. I also had to study. does that count as homework? no. Nevermind. it does. midterms in a week. missed medical explorers because of soccer. got back from soccer at eight thirty. I am writing in a weird way.


Why do I bother to post if I don't have anything to post? I mean, in all my other posts I actually had a goal, but in this post, I am just writing. Sorry about this. you don't have to read the last sentence. but if you want to, you can.

Last sentence: Okay, here's the deal, I have no idea why am even posting right now, by the way it took me three times to finally spell 'right' correctly, and then I only put one 'r' in correctly but I corrected it so now it is correct and this is getting really pointless actually it has been pointless from the start so just, just.

2 comments:

  1. So this is your blog! Quote: OMG YOU HAVE A BLOG!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe this post is super funny. Sometimes i just find random posts to be really amusing because you can see people's thought processes (maybe)
    and its just plain funny

    ReplyDelete