Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weird Conversations

The weird conversations of me and Mr. Wu *sigh*


me: Inyour profile picture, whose hand is that?
Kevin: why
me: just wondering.
it is obviously not yours
it is a teensy bit too small
but then again...
nahh

me: Mr. Wu it has been 2 whole minutes!
are you ignoring my question?
Mr. Wu.
WU
Kevin
wu
wu-huuu
bob?
ugh. nvrmind. good night

Kevin: oh
oops
i got sidetracked
me: gasp
Kevin: i'm a busy person
me: eeks
so is it your hand?
Kevin: no
you already figured that one out
me: so it is whos hand exactly?
yuh know, just to clear that up
Kevin: i dont remember
me: (shaking head disappointedly)
what a shame
Kevin: it was from kennywood
last june
me: you have pictures of people that you have gone to amusement parks with and you do not even know who they are. Kreepy mr.Wu. Juust Kreepy.
Kevin: you just wish it was your hand

me: now that's just creepier kevin. Um, I do not want to say good night cause that embraces the akwardness so um. uh. Peace

1 comment:

  1. just saying, that hand is either Jakob's or Will's or Josh Pirl's (taken at Will's house)..... ikr. weird.

    ReplyDelete