Thursday, February 23, 2012

Another Banana Post

At the supermarket today. We bought bananas, so I had to put them in those green banana bag thingies. I took out a bag and one of the bag ties. I couldn't hold the ties, the bag, and the bananas all at one time so i put down the tie in the cart. I began to put the bananas in the bag when I looked down and saw the tie was gone. So I got a new tie and set it down in the cart. I looked up again and it was gone. I got another tie and watched this time as i put it in the cart. As I watched, I saw the tie slip through the hole in the cart, and onto the ground where the other ties were lying. So, feeling stupid, I reach for another tie, set it down on a nearby box, put the bananas into the bag, and then walked to the box and tied the bag. I felt so victorious when I sealed that bag o' bananas.

2 comments: