Wednesday, November 7, 2012

So.... U LT Chickenhawk, probably think this is gonna b about the LT Chickenhawk.....

LT Chickenhawk what?

what?

You suck.

awww..

Because this is only partially about the LT Chickenhawk....

HOld onto your hats for this one LT Chickenhawk, because...

oohh

LT Chickenhawk

That's all. Put your hats back on now.
......................................................................................
So I found this Site whee u can make pixel art and I am addicted! The only problem is that... there are NO CUSTOM COLORS. but dats chill... u know we all just gots ta chilll.. I made a bunch which I'll show you in a sec(translation: I just finished baking something).....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
Okay! The website btdubs is here







For those who can't tell what my OBVIOUS, PERFECTLY DRAWN, EASY TO MAKE OUT, drawings are: 1. Mushroom 2. Ice Cream 3. Banana 4. Hat 5. Wormy Apple 6.Eye


Vote on the poll! only 2 more days....................



Peace Pickles.


.

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pixels Leniquey! I'm glad you're posting again!

    ReplyDelete